- Reset the passwords for email accounts with more complex and secure passwords.
- If a CMS (WordPress,Joomla etc.) is involved, please check for vulnerable plugins and upgrade the plugins/CMSs as soon as possible.
- Refrain from sending emails via scripts and mass mailing via scripts.
- If a mail client is being used to send/receive emails (Outlook, Thunderbird etc), please scan the entire PC where the email account is setup. The PC may be infected with malware operated by spambots.
Launched on Christmas day 2016, the team at iWebz℠ is happy to present to you our very first mobile app available for Android smartphones.
The Services tab in the app showcases all iWebz℠ services and acts as an interactive menu for information and service engagement.
The Updates tab is updated with the latest news & updates from iWebz℠ as they get posted on our blog.
The Contact tab lets you get in touch with the team at iWebz℠ for queries regarding any of our services.
To download the latest version of the iWebz.host Android mobile app on your smartphone scan the QR code shown above, or click the Download button in your mobile web browser.
NOTE: The iWebz.host Android mobile app is only available via the link above.
iWebz formally announces that it has launched iWebz.host to be a launchpad for customers with Web Hosting related requirements. This easy-to-remember domain name hosts a single page where the content displayed depends on the country of the visitor on the page.
Based on the country of origin of the visitor, the content and available services are determined automatically, and the visitor is shown the content and iWebz links relevant to them.
As with all iWebz services, iWebz.host has its own logo which will now be visible on all iWebz Web Hosting websites.
InfiniteWP is a free, self-hosted multiple WordPress management platform that runs on PHP and simplifies your WordPress management tasks to a simple clicks of a mouse button.
InfiniteWP & iWebz Shared Web Hosting
As you know with iWebz you get UNLIMITED Storage & Bandwidth in ALL paid plans. This lets you install as many WordPress installs as you can manage.
InfiniteWP lets you manage them all quite easily! You can install InfiniteWP on all iWebz Shared Web Hosting plans.
InfiniteWP features include:
- Single Master login to administer all WordPress installations
- One-Click updates for Core, Plugins & Themes
- Instant Backup & Restore functionality
- Plugin & Theme management
These features can be extended using paid InfiniteWP Addons.
Installation on iWebz Shared Hosting is fairly straightforward and is described in detail on this page.
Basically the install process consists of the following steps:
- Download the PHP install script from the InfiniteWP Download page.
- Unzip & Upload it to a folder on your website using the File Manager.
- Launch the install script using your web browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
You will also need to install a worker plugin on each of the WordPress sites you plan to manage using the admin panel. Instructions for this can be found on this page.
Once you have installed & added the worker plugins activation keys of each WordPress site to the InfiniteWP installation, click on Settings at the top-right corner of the page, and make sure fsock usage is disabled in the configuration as below.
If you are a Web Developer who serves a number of clients, the ability to provide client branding is a nice touch. Basically your clients won’t be seeing an ‘InfiniteWP Worker’ plugin entry, rather your own chosen name, or you can also choose not to display the worker plugin at all in your client’s plugin list..
If you face any issues with setting up InfiniteWP on your iWebz Shared Hosting account, write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your account username.