Now you can enable HTTPS access for your website in 15 minutes flat!
The team at getSSL by iWebz℠ (www.getssl.in) has just introduced a completely automated order process for new SSL/TLS certificate orders.
The File-based and CNAME-based domain validations are also now available in addition to the Email-based method.
Certificate files can be downloaded in ZIP format immediately after the Domain Validation step is completed.
As a result of this development the following steps can now be completed in just a few minutes:
- Online Order Payment - typically 2-3 minutes
- Certificate Enrollment with CSR - typically 4-5 minutes
- Domain Validation (DV) check - typically within 4-5 minutes of Email validation (recommended)/1 hour of File validation/4 hours of CNAME validation
- Certificate Files Download - immediately available after DV check is successful
Thats not all... Certificates can now be re-issued within minutes as well!
The certificate re-issue process will include a DV check if a new CSR is submitted, otherwise certificates will be re-issued and available for download within 5 minutes.
You can also request for certificates to be re-issued unlimited number of times before expiry of the certificate.
With the new order process we will provide the following benefits:
- Fully online order process lets you control the speed of certificate generation.
- Certificates can be downloaded within minutes of placing the order.
- Certificate order status can now be tracked in real-time.
- Certificate files can be downloaded on-demand any number of times.
- Unlimited certificate re-issues on-demand within validity.
- Lowest prices in India for Comodo, RapidSSL, Thawte, and GeoTrust certificates.
- Payment accepted via Cards, Net Banking, UPI, and Digital Wallets.
Place an order for a Free SSL certificate* to practise certificate generation & installation, and try out the experience of ordering via getSSL.
Order Free SSL Certificate
*The Free SSL certificate is issued by RapidSSL and is issued only once per domain name.