InfiniteWP is a free, self-hosted multiple WordPress management platform that runs on PHP and simplifies your WordPress management tasks to a simple clicks of a mouse button.
InfiniteWP & iWebz Shared Web Hosting
As you know with iWebz you get UNLIMITED Storage & Bandwidth in ALL paid plans. This lets you install as many WordPress installs as you can manage.
InfiniteWP lets you manage them all quite easily! You can install InfiniteWP on all iWebz Shared Web Hosting plans.
InfiniteWP features include:
- Single Master login to administer all WordPress installations
- One-Click updates for Core, Plugins & Themes
- Instant Backup & Restore functionality
- Plugin & Theme management
These features can be extended using paid InfiniteWP Addons.
Installation on iWebz Shared Hosting is fairly straightforward and is described in detail on this page.
Basically the install process consists of the following steps:
- Download the PHP install script from the InfiniteWP Download page.
- Unzip & Upload it to a folder on your website using the File Manager.
- Launch the install script using your web browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
You will also need to install a worker plugin on each of the WordPress sites you plan to manage using the admin panel. Instructions for this can be found on this page.
Once you have installed & added the worker plugins activation keys of each WordPress site to the InfiniteWP installation, click on Settings at the top-right corner of the page, and make sure fsock usage is disabled in the configuration as below.
If you are a Web Developer who serves a number of clients, the ability to provide client branding is a nice touch. Basically your clients won’t be seeing an ‘InfiniteWP Worker’ plugin entry, rather your own chosen name, or you can also choose not to display the worker plugin at all in your client’s plugin list..
If you face any issues with setting up InfiniteWP on your iWebz Shared Hosting account, write in to us at email@example.com mentioning your account username.